Friday 26 June 2015

First Day Of School Activities For 2nd Grade

Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM

First Day of School Activities

few samples of what I'll be doing the first week of school....

Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM

and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!

Now friends I'm taking off to pack for little trip I have planned to ...

First Day of School Deskmat and

... have added something for first grade and second grade, as requested

few samples of what i ll be doing the first week of school

Second Grade Sparkle



Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM, First Day of School Activities, few samples of what I'll be doing the first week of school...., Posted by Jessica Tobin at 9:56 PM, and one where they predict what will happen in second grade!, Now friends I'm taking off to pack for little trip I have planned to ..., First Day of School Deskmat and "Stamp an Equation" Freebie, ... have added something for first grade and second grade, as requested, few samples of what i ll be doing the first week of school, Second Grade Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment